The Fuel Pump Fix

Group, I have segregated the fuel pump to it's own relay so to take
the load off the RPM Relay and #7 fuse which is a melter. I snaped in
or mounted another relay socket to the end of the back row and ran
the wires to the appropriate places,( Looks factory ). First I fused
it with a 5amp fuse and it blew then a 7.5 amp and it held.
Walt, how about that for engineering. Didn't want to take the time
for amp meter. Guess what it will be called,,, The Fuel Pump Fix. I
can make it plug and play or if your handy with the soldering iron
and heat shrink, I can do it that way. If your intrested in the kit
please email me direct, dherv10@xxxx and when I get the digital
camera for Christmas, I will put it on the web site as soon as I get
time.www.specialTauto.com. I haven't come up with a price yet, but as
you know it won't be that expensive.
John Hervey
11004,6935,6568