Re: [DML] Found D 4 Sale....question?

Ben, I don't know alot about how to get the thing running, etc., but
it doesn't sound like it would be that expensive to get it into
running condition, assuming everything else with the engine is
decent. Although I'm not an expert on pricing, $14.5 might be a bit
too much, but $10k sounds about right. I only say this because I
recently bought a high mileage DeLorean for 8k, but it needs alot
of interior and some other work. But if the interior on the one
you're looking at is pretty good, then I would say 10k for it is not
bad, and just fix other stuff as it appears. I would make sure to
check if the radio and the air work. If they both do then 10k would
be a good deal.

But again, I'm not an expert so I may be mistaken on this either way.
Just wanted to throw my two cents in, :)

Richard