Re: Swapping Center-console

Thanks for responding, but I probably have to be more precise:
Section P:03:03 of the WorkShop Manual explains how to
remove the ENTIRE Center Console/Armrest.
All I want to do is remove the bracket holding the radio,
center vents and AC en Light switches. (Part#106639)

The only clue I have on how it is held in place is in the
Partsmanual Section 7:3:0, If I'm right this
bracket/mountingplate is held in place by 4 screws;
two below the shifter-plate and two at the upper edge.
These 2 screws ar Part# SP10133.

What I really need to know is if this can be removed leaving
the armrest in place; I don't want t completely disassemble
my interior just for putting in a radio.

Can I reach the two screws at the top without remaoving all
the leather and other stuff???

If full removal is really the only way I'll probably just
cut the bracket to DIN-size while it's in the car...

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

check out the Delorean-Files at: