Re Road Noises

Several asked me for the source for that lead sound deadening material. I am sorry, but it was several years ago and I just have no records and no ideas where to even look. We were boating in those days also and this source was an ad in one of the major boating magazines. The only source at the time was somewhere in Canada and I remember the shipping was as much as the material itself. The lead came in several forms....you could buy it in rolls of varying widths and thicknesses and also it came in sheets that were bonded to a stiffening material. The lead itself was soft and very flexible...It would not support it own weight at all. Later on the same brand name became available in the USA. I wish I could help, but am a complete blank. Maybe a search via some Search Engine on the Internet would come up with something.

Murray Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State