Stainless Door Sill "DMC" Letters

I was looking to see if any one knew where I could find some stainless "DMC" letters that can be added to the black door sill. I have seen a picture of them in an old DMC catalogue I have but unfortunately have been unable to find then now. Can anyone help?

Also, I'm looking for a mechanice in the St. Louis area, any ideas? Ours moved away.

Thanks for all of your help,

Richard Ractliffe
VIN 6635
Built Nov '81