Grounds

 Hello all, I was wondering if someone could tell me where all the grounding
points are located around the car. The reason that I ask is that I needed to
replace some bulbs around the headlight switch, hazzard light switch...etc
and when I put the battery back in nothing happened. No courtesy lights, head-
lights, no ignition. I know the battery is charged so that's not it so I'm guessing
it's a ground somewhere. I've put the battery in the car off and on for the last
few months and all had been fine up until today. Any suggestions?

One last thing, If anyone around the Indiana Area is looking for a clean Delorean
there is one for sale in Indianapolis at Highline Motors on 96th street. It is an '82
gray and black interior, 5 speed, original tires and radio, 1500 miles. They are
asking $19,500 for it if anyone is interested.

Jason #5903