Re: [DML] lambda light on dash

In a message dated 8/15/00 8:59:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sharkywtrs@xxxx writes:

<< I just
unhooked my light, I'm way too lazy.

Scott,

If you think you are lazy....after I removed the binnacle on my car,
I noticed that whoever owned the car when it passed over the 30,000 mark,
instead of resetting the Lambda service counter and putting in a new O2
sensor, they actually spent the time of removing the binnacle and removing
the Lambda warning light bulb. I still don't understand why they would go
through all the trouble of removing the binnacle to remove the light bulb,
but not replace the O2 sensor and reset the counter instead. The wonders
mechanics do to "troubleshoot" a problem on a car they don't know anything
about.

Later,
Nick
1852