Re: Important Shock Absorbers Questions!

Re: Important Shock Absorbers Questions!

I'm sure James will jump in any second, but did anyone call Wynne on
this? I recall in a visit to the warehouse seeing cartons of shocks
(admittedly 18-year-old ones) and I bought a pair from him a couple
of years ago that looked shiny new and performed fine (i.e. just as stiff as the originals!).

There are two styles of "original" shocks by the way - one that needs
spacers on the lower end ane one that has a long sleeve and needs no
spacers.

There are other options, see
http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/shocks.html for example.

Dave Swingle