Re: Chassis Undercoating...

Yes I have heard alot of good things about POR15 also. Wurths and
POR15 are pretty much the same thing, except that the POR15 comes in
black and in grey where the Wurths brand only comes in black. I am
using the Wurths because when I bought the car the previous owner was
going to do the chassis but never got around to it...so he had a new
can of Wurths lying around and gave it to me. As for the other
comment from another DMLer about the chassis flex, I don't know if
and how much it flexs' but what I may do is put on 4 coats of the
wurths stuff...along with a spray on rubberized chassis coating ontop
of it. I am using the wurths to stop the rusting. Any one have any
other suggestions?

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxx> wrote:

> On 2 Aug 2000 02:38:41 -0000, dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Thanks for all the answers guys. The reason I am removing the
frame
> > > from the body is to restore it (to answer one DMLers
question). It