T panel (roof) removal

Fellow DMCer's,
First I did check the archives, ( great article in tech notes)lots of
dicussions but no how to's. I need to remove and readjust the t panel. My
question before I start this what extra stuff do I need, ie...glue, weather
stripping, etc... My t panel is coming up in the middle causing it to rub on
the louver when opened. I need to lower it down about 1/8 of an inch. Could
someone give me a step by step instruction on how to do this? I have all the
manuals and am willing to work on any part of the car, but when it comes to
this part I feel caution is the best way to proceed. To avoid using up
bandwith, feel free to respond to me off the list at ABatt10347@xxxxx By
the way got the car back from the painter the other day and the newly painted
fasica looks great. If anyone has one that is faded, take my word that it
really makes a BIG difference. Thanks in advance for the help.
Bruce Battles
Vin # 6569
See you in Cleveland!!!!!