Re: [DML] Blower Motor Reversed??

I replaced my blower motor with a NAPA #6551005. Works perfectly,
and wasn't too expensive (around $60). The former fan rusted to
bits from the inside out and squealed like something awful.

Installation was a snap, no reversing any wires. No fittment
problems. The only thing I did was scuff up the paint on the body
of the new fan a bit to promote better grounding (on both the part
that mates with the housing, and the 3-prong ground thing).

-Luke
10270