Re: [DML] Re: Blower Motor Reversed??

Reversing the wires is not recommended. I had the same problem as you, and
DMC Joe explained to me that when the wires are reversed, the motor could
cause a short circuit if anything metal touches it. It's unlikely that
anything would, but it is possible... especially if you are doing something
under there with a screwdriver.

Anyway, I have a better fix. It's a little more difficult, but extremely
effective. You don't have to switch any wires whatsoever. If you are
interested, let me know and I'll give you instructions.

---Dan