Northern California DeLorean Motor Club gathering.

Northern California DeLorean Motor Club gathering.

The Northern California DeLorean Motor Club (NCDMC) will be having its first
gathering of the year this coming Sunday:

Sunday morning April 16th at 9:00AM
El Torito restaurant
1961 Diamond Blvd
Concord	(925) 798-7660

The El Torito is located in the Willows Shopping Center off of Willow Pass
Road at Highway 680. You can almost see it from the freeway on the east side
of the highway. It's the first left turn off the freeway, then down into the
shopping center and left back down to the restaurant. I'll make a link on
our club website to a map from Mapquest.com. Mapquest provides very accurate
maps with distance and turn instructions right on the web.

We'll be discussing activities for the club, such as road trips to scenic
locations, overnighters to the coast and Lake Tahoe, trips to the wine
country and car shows in our area plus club participation in the Cleveland
cars show in June and the DOA Expo in November. E-mail me if you can come.
I'll need to let the restaurant know about how many people will be coming
(you're encouraged to bring your S.O. too, the brunch was great last year).
I'll make the reservation to seat us at 9:30 when the restaurant opens, so
please come a little early so we can get seated in time. I'll be there by
9AM. Come on out even if you can't bring your car.

We'll start with breakfast/brunch and then get our cars lined up for a photo
shoot. If enough people attend we'll caravan to one of the local scenic
locations.