[DML] Re: Take my engine...please!

The engine's value would depend on it's condition, and also on it's
intended use. It's the second variable that I can't control, which is
why I raised the question. I'll put Marc down for one "Not To Fix."
Maybe I should start a poll. :-)

I am opting for a new engine instead of modifying my own because
a)I seek instant gratification and have no patience,
b)I'm thrilled at the idea of having a brand-bew engine, and
c)I have a credit card and no self-restraint.

If I can't find a good home for the old motor, I guess I'll start
shopping for a motorless Delorean instead.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN: ridin' on the Metro

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=7925