[DML] K & N air filter

I recently installed a K & N air filter into my D. Marty Maier just
finished his kit to fit on of these into the filter box. Before there
wasn't a filter that would fit it correctly.

The results......Well, increased performance!! Better acceleration, faster
shift points, nicer sound, etc. I was really impressed!! I had put K&N in
four of my other cars and didn't notice that much of a change--hardly
noticeable. The DMC conversion was very noticeable.

Now don't get me wrong.......this isn't going to turn your D into a race
car. This is the way I think of it--it's $50 worth of performance increase.
How much HP do you expect to get for $50?? Not much--but that little extra
kick is worth it, right?? I think so. (the dyno showed 3 HP gain)

The filter is about $35 from your local AutoZone (in stock). Marty's
stainless steel clips needed to make fit fit securely and properly are
another $12.

Check it out in the parts section of the Mid-State DeLorean Cub at
http://www.midstatedmc.com

--Jonathan #000697

Belleville, IL (St. Louis, MO)