[DML] general comments

Being relatively new reading this section, (several months), I'm
curious to know how many contributors are DeLorean owners. So many
negative comments are made about the turning radius, seating comforts,
weight to speed, handling, resale values, quality of the car, etc.

I've owned 2 DeLoreans over 10 years, and I really like this marque.
If you've bought a DeLorean, you must know it's going to cost money to
put it into the condition you want for your purposes, be it a daily
driver or a concours candidate.

People who are bitching about the car, help drive down the price.

Good luck to someone who is looking for a DeLorean for $10,000. area or
less and after buying it has the nerve to bitch about the car because
it's going to cost them $5000 or more to get it running decently.

In my mind, they don't deserve this neat machine!