[DML] JZD address

Hello List!

As you could notice I'm first DeLorean enthusiast from Russia. I'm
sure that no one could be know of such person. May be I'm wrong. If
no, please say it to me.
However, I should like to know e-mail address of mr DeLorean. If he
reads this list, let he know that DeLorean enthusiasts are live not
only in USA, Canada and Europe.
This would be very pleasantly to me to talk with mr DeLorean. If
anyone could help me, e-mail privately to video@xxxx

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Dmitry