[DML] DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000" flyers

[DML] DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000" flyers

 I am looking for some help for the Cleveland <A
HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>Delorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"</A>
Since I only advertise by word of mouth or this dmcnews I would like to ask
your help in distributing flyers. There are many people not on the net that
I have no way of contacting.

As of now I have 2000 flyers to distribute. The major centers have them and
some of the repair shops also and the eight groups that were at the show the
last time also have their flyers. If anyone can help distribute them I would
appreciate it.

I am looking for help in particular in Iowa, Southern Indiana, Arizona,
Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida.

Thanks and lets make this the biggest show ever

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>Delorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"</A>