[DML] DeLorean "Snowmobile" Mentioned

Dear List,
Did anybody catch Car Talk on NPR the other day? A group of
scientists called in from the south pole, explaining that they were
having trouble with a "snowmobile" (that's not the term that they used,
but I can't recall what it was) that they use. They explained that the
vehicle was about 17 years old, and was made by the DeLorean Motor
Company! Ironically, the problem involved a malfunction of the engine
heater on the vehicle. Wasn't somebody JUST querying the list about
putting an engine heater on their car!? Now you know where to get one
from!! (hehe)
On an additional but separate note, the episode of "Just Shoot Me"
with the DeLorean in it was on again last night too. Man, our
car/marque is popular these days!
Josh
VIN 5102