[DML] Hell Freezes Over! I'm selling my DeLorean!

[DML] Hell Freezes Over! I'm selling my DeLorean!

I'd never thought it could happen, but I am selling my
DeLorean.

The condensed version:
1982 DeLorean, #10570 DEC 81, grey interior,
five-speed. Restored by De Lorean Motor Company in
1997, with regular and recent service also by De
Lorean Motor Company here in Houston, Texas.

This is the same car that is featured in the DeLorean
poster shown at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/Merchandise/postertemp.html

Thr front fascia has been replaced with a new one
since this photo was taken.

Most everyone on the list knows me, and many people on
the list have seen my car. I have a webpage setup at:

http://www.usadmc.com/10570.html

with the details on this opportunity to buy an
excellent Delorean at an excellent price.

Thank you!

James Espey
832-654-4857

=====