[DML] Re: History Channel Documentary

Your reasoning is logical but when it comes to big business, if you want to
attract serious money you must think and talk big. If JZD approached
investors with a smaller project with conservative projections he would not
have been able to raise the money he needed. Keep in mind that if it were
not
for some unexpected events the DeLorean could have been in production to
this date.

Yes there was some bad decisions, like the Park Avenue offices and
investing in other projects, but once again if the automobile market was
not in such a deep slump things could have turned out much different.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>