[DML] Re: BTTF DeLoreans

I work at Universal Studios Florida and the VIN # is SCEDT26TXBD006475.  I'm trying every avenue to get the Delorean back to its original self.  I've printed out the previous postings on how poorly the car is looking and gave them to Marketing and Guest Services. I've spoken to the Garage maintenance tech's  but  they are tired with dealing with the car. I've tried to join forces with the supervisors in the "Celebrity's" division. They are the look a likes of Doc Brown, Mark's Brothers, Ghost Busters  ect... and each one of these characters has a vehicle  in the parade except Doc Brown rides around on a bike.  The response I get is there is no money in the budget set aside for it and its not a high priority

Jim

BondAtomic@xxxx wrote:

All I know about the Back to the Future DeLoreans is that they are still
intact and they are on display in like California.

John Feldman

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=dmcnews&m=1