[DML] Another Giugiaro Design Influence?

[DML] Another Giugiaro Design Influence?

While looking through the back of an AutoWeek mag., a couple months back, I
ran across a for sale ad with picture. The car was a 1980 BMW M1 It appeared
to be a 2seat sports coupe the design was strikingly similar too a
Delorean/Lotus Espri Hybrid concept.
It was listed @ $85,000 . Is this a rare prototype or an actual production
model? I have to say its the sharpest looking BMW I've ever seen. The front
end looks delorean and back end looks espri.

Dennis Vin 5180