[DML] Pictures from the St. Louis Autocross

[DML] Pictures from the St. Louis Autocross

I finally got some pictures posted from the Autocross in St. Louis on
October 10th. Work has been cutting into my free time lately, so it's a
pretty basic page.

http://www.buffalochips.org/stlautox/

I've included stills and MPEG movies from the Autocross and some stills
(not many due to low lighting) from the DOA Expo the day before. I'll
be adding more stills to both when I finish shooting the roll of 35mm
that's still in my camera. The pictures I've posted were from a digital
camera as well as a couple of captures off the video.

I also hope to get some pictures from the "My Classic Car" show in
Evansville Indiana the weekend before the Expo. We had 7 cars lined up
on Sunday at that show! Check the site again in about a week to see
what I've added.

Mark Noeltner