[DML] Re: Keys and Limited Addition Kits con't!!!

[DML] Re: Keys and Limited Addition Kits con't!!!

snip...

> I know that there has been concern by some out there as to if they
will ever
> get their keys or limited edition kit. I will say to the doubters,
hold out
> because I think you will be very pleased with the results of these
products
> and they will be well worth the wait. I know for fact that the keys
were.

RE: this posting..... Let me just begin by saying that I have only been
a "reader" of this list (for over a year and 1/2), until tonight. I
read it EVERY day but I'm not one to really get 'overly involved' and
post questions, etc. But... I do read, research, take notes, listen
and have learned tons! I would not own a Delorean today had this group
not been here. But for me to actually write this takes alot! Believe
me!

However, I must comment on Lee's reproduction keys.: My dalmation
destroyed the one and only key I had.... so my search was on! I looked
and called everywhere to find replacement keys. No luck. Then, I was
finally directed to Lee and after contacting him my search was over.
We emailed each other a few times and within few weeks I received them
in the mail. I was very pleased with the look and quality. No, they
are not "exact".... but they are great! I had no problems whatsoever.
I took them to Sears the next day and had them cut. No probs. Now I
have two great keys for the car.

I too, am NOT associated with Lee either. I've never met or 'spoken' to
the man..... but credit needs to be given where it is needed! Kudos to
Lee! The model is next!

Regards list,
Scott in Miami
#10566 / "82 DMC"