[DML] Re: DMC in Florida

The DeLorean is probably the best wet weather vehicle to own. The totally
non-corrosive stainless steel and fiberglass body will last indefinitely
and is impervious to water damage. Like any other car, salt used for ice
melting on city streets can attack the frame wherever the epoxy coating is
damaged or missing. This is not a problem in warm climates such as Florida.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>