[DML] Re: Craig Radio Manual

> I have been searching all the DeLorean websites, but haven't still found a
> place where I can download the Craig Radio Manual.

Stian,

I bought my DeLorean new and have all the papers and information it was
delivered with. There was no Craig radio manual. The directions dealing with
the Craig radio were included in the owners manual. I've put them in the
Vault so you can see them. The 1981 Owners Manual shows the early version of
the radio. Late '81's eliminated the clock in the center console and
incorporated it in the Craig radio's frequency display., I don't think there
was ever anything printed regarding that.

Bruce Benson