[DML] DMC Joe...

I have learnt so much from this list since joining and taking everthing on board so as I can apply the knowledge when called upon. This won't happen yet as I am still a little while off from owning a DMC-12.

I would like to say a special comment in regards to DMC JOE and I am sure EVERYONE on the list is behind me on this....

DMC Joe, no matter how busy you are, you always make time to help out on the list. Is there anything you don't know about DMC's???? My guess would be no.

I would like to be say a B I G thankyou to you for all the advice that you are giving out and hope that you will be still helping out in the years to come.....

Joe since on your site you suggest that turbo's can be fitted, could you give me the low down on cost fitted?
Is there a great deal of power difference between the single and twin-turbo versions?
At what RPM does the turbo(s) kick in?
Over-heating a problem?
What is the total Horsepower increase?
MPG before and after fitting to a 5-speed?
Are superchargers a possibility as no Lag?

Many thanks

Christopher M. Hawes
DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)