[DML] Car shipment from California...

Has anyone had any experiences working with Car shippers?

I'm trying to get one shipped out of Northern Cal. right now, but things
are a bit crazy. Hopefully it will get picked up next Monday or
Tuesday, but I've already had one bad experience with false promises
from a shipper, and am a bit wary of the way my current shipper
subcontracted the job.

I guess what I really want to know is, whether or not you have had any
experiences with shippers not honoring verbal commitments for long
periods of time, as well as your relative level of satisfaction. Also
any advice on who to choose to ship if this one falls through would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA,

--
Jesse D. Sightler