[DML] Re: oddities

In a message dated 8/24/99 12:29:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jrobbins@xxxx writes:

<<
Can anyone come up with a reasonable hypothesis as to why any/all of
these items would be unplugged or bypassed in the ways which they were?

If I find anything else, I'll be sure to post. >>

The only thing I can think up is that the Mechanic did this so that he could
show the owner that the car had a lot of problems (ie:expensive repairs)and
then present him
with the bill and then the mechanic would just go and plug things back in and
make
some quick big bucks,either that or maybe the mechanic wanted the car and by
making the car appear as if it had a lot of problems,he was hoping he might
be able to buy it off the owner for a song and dance.

Claude
vin000570