[DML] Re: Leaking 5 Speed Tranny Fluid

Robert,

It is very unlikely that your hard shifting into first is based on
transmission lubrication. Your problem is probably related to the clutch
hydraulic system. Does you DeLorean have the factory plastic clutch line or
the improved stainless steel braided line. If you find the plastic unit in
place replace it with the stainless unit and you will have smooth sailing;
or should that be shifting!

If you don't know where to look for this item contact me directly for
information.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx