[DML] Re: DeLorean Search

> Looking for an top quality DMC for under 15k.

Not at all likely unless it's someone that doesn't know
what they have. And with a DeLorean that's not likely
either.

I have what you are looking for but my asking price is $25K OBO. I have a 1981 DMC-12,
stainless finish, gray interior
and auto trans.

With 9,850 miles (documented and guaranteed), this car is
more than top quality, it's mint. Since 1982 kept covered
in a heated garage. Exercised regularly. Never been in
rain or snow. With a minimum of spit and polish this car
could easily be at least a 99 point concours show car.

At the asking price I will include shipping to anywhere in
the contiguous 48 states. I will arrange shipping to
anywhere else in the world for an additional nominal fee.

If there ever were a "top quality" D out there for sale for
under $15K you can bet that a dealer somewhere would snap
it up immediately for resale.

Happy hunting! (BTW, time is NOT on your side.)

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419)
Midlothian, VA

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx