[DML] Re: Nose Bra accessory

.

> The bra will chaffered the finish of the stainless steel and leave an
imprint
> that must be removed by refinishing the surface. That is a job in itself
and
> an expense you don't need.

Sorry Kayo, but I disagree. I've had one for years and never had a problem.
I had it on my car in Cincinnati last summer. They were offered through the
old DeLorean Club of America. Mine is still in good shape and has DMC
embossed on the Front. If there was enough interest perhaps we could offer
mine as a pattern and have some made. Anyone know of a supplier that would
do a small run of bras for a reasonable price?

Bruce Benson

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews