From: E. Brandon <ebrandon@xxxx>
To: DMCNEWS@xxxxxxxxxxx <DMCNEWS@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 06, 1999 7:40 PM
Subject: [DML] Painted Deloreans

TO:DMCNEWS@xxxxxxxxxxx

Different Strokes for different folks! I've got a stainless "D" and a Blue
"D"
if I had to give one of them up, I'd say bye bye Blue. Don't get me wrong, I
love the car but there's nothing like a nice shinny stainless "D" cruising
down the road. If I get a scratch on the Blue "D" I'm SOL, but if I get one
on
the stainless "D" I go to Kroger and get a Scotch Brite pad & six pack.As
far
as catching attention, it's the Blue "D" all the way. Plus when I go to
Cleveland next year I'll be able to find the Blue "D" in a parking lot full
of
stainless.Six in one, half dozen in another. I say just get what you like.
Vin# 02378-stainless, 10246-BLUE.

Regards,
Kirk Brandon
Internal Control Office 540 A
(EBRANDON@xxxx)-Ext.56992

The Weather Underground. We provide weather across the world.
Visit http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/48

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews