[DML] Re: Long Trips

Matt,
The "D" is great on long trips...(Cincinnati to Denver
1250mi). Kansas was great above 85 it's like the car is
glued to the road. The seats are comfortable for this kind
of travel & the only thing that would add to the comfort is
cruise control. I tend to get a cramp in my foot when I stay
in one position like that. The only problem that I had on
that trip was a failed doide in the fan circuit. I didn't
find that until we had to slow down in traffic in Kansas
City. Otherwise, the 'D' has been quite reliable.

Richard

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews