      1. Re: 2 fast questions
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Yoko Tires
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: WD-40 Goo?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. No smog III
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Yoko Numbers
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Digest Number 399
           From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Lock Probs, most likely module?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Cold engine and smoke
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: D-1
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Zilla Says Howdy to All + Walt
           From: ZillaDelorean@xxxxxxx
     12. Great Alarm available for D
           From: thai vu <thaiqvu@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: ETDOC- February Meet
           From: "Tom Long" <trl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. fender on eBay
           From: "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm@xxxxxxxx>
     16. Intermittant tail light
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17.  Engine/tranny installed
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Intermittant tail light
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     19. Idle speed ECU IC's
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Great Alarm available for D
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     21. Intermittant lights
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: fender on eBay
           From: "Andrei Cular" <acular1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. RE: Auto trans governor problems
           From: "Matthew L. Walker" <mwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: WD-40 Goo?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     25. New Lubricant
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 07:53:56 -0600
   From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2 fast questions

The Delorean was in Harahs auto museum.  I was the one of the Gold Ds.
Don't know if it is still open,  I heard they turned the whole thing over to
the state to run.  I have
heard that it is still open.

PS> Check out the PPG pace car near the D.   It has D doors on it!

Bob Brandys

Message: 2