      1. anyone have used door head liners?
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Interesting Ebay Item.
           From: "Brandon" <bsmoody@xxxxxxx>
      3. RE:  Canadian D's
           From: "Michael G. Fischer" <michael.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Sob Story
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. rebrushing a DeLorean
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      6. re: Canadian Deloreans (was VIN SCEDT26TODD020064)
           From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Importing a Delorean to the USA
           From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Questions on NOS Master Brake cyl
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: straighten fascia & repainting
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Interesting Ebay Item.
           From: "Fronzel Neekburm" <MIst_hunter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:09:28 -0000
   From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: anyone have used door head liners?

Sorry for using the DML for this but, does anyone have a set of used
door headliners they want to sell/give away? I don't care about the
color or condition the cloth on them is. I only care about the
condition of the cardboard backing material (or whatever it is made
out of) of the headliner. I have the two center peices but the two
door ones were missing when I purchased my car. I don't want to
purchase a complete set from the delorean dealers (for color
matching), I would rather spend the money on the saftey aspects of
getting my car on the road (master brake cylinder, etc.) Please email
me privateley if you have or know anyone who has them. Planning a
wedding is causeing me to restore my car slowly due to the funds.

Thanks.
Steve

Message: 2