[DMCForum] Mountain Home Arkansas car

I had a visit today from one of the previous owners of the red car
that was up in Mountain Home Arkansas. For the people that don't
know there was a red DeLorean up in Mountain Home that I came really
close to buying when Mike clemens saved me. From what the guy said
is that the reason why it is red is that the guy that he bought it
from was in a fender bender and instead of buying new panels he just
had it painted red. There was some internal damage but not enough to
damage it's value to much. He then sold it to the museum in Mountain
Home about 13 years ago. He said that when he sold it, it was
roadworthy because he drove it to the buyer. He offered to buy my
car but I had to laugh and tell him that it was my baby, besides
Mike would kill me if I did.:)

I took his phone number, just in case something happens and I need
to sell it. He offered me $15K for it so right now he is the highest
bidder. He also knows where there are two Bricklins for sale that
need work so when I get the Beast running well enough for me to
drive every day I will give him a call and will have my two favorite
cars and my life will be complete.

Josh

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte