Re: [DMCForum] Re: Re: OT: Weird Al

On 10/21/05, Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ryan,
> Jon's post right after yours says it all. I have a cassette copy somewhere... if
> it hasn't gotten recorded over. Like Jon said it's not the most impressive thing
> but it's Al acting zany narrating the story with music accompaniment. You can
> check it out on Al's site here:
> http://www.weirdal.com/catalog.htm
> cover art - http://www.weirdal.com/alb15.htm
>
> According to Al's site, iTunes has every one of his albums but I guess this one
> is not a normal "album" release or not "his" recording. It was probably that
> girl/guy's album that Jon mentioned with "guest narration by Al", so it's not
> there.

Thanks to both of you for the info. To be honest, it sounds, well....
lame. I'm not the type of person who has to collect everything just so
I can say I have it all, so I'll probably pass on this. But it's good
to know it exists. Maybe I'll run across a copy for cheap someday and
pick it up just for fun.

--
- Ryan
http://www.memfrag.com - Make your favorites globally accessible