[DMCForum] Re: unsubscriptions...

It is a matter of off topic endless arguing that causes members to
become tiresome of the list.  Everyone has a right to their
opinion.  However if those that are strongly set on discussing
politics and religion need to do so on a yahoo list and on a daily
basis, than thats fine too.  But I think you will find hundreds of
yahoo lists dedicated to those two topics, so why not join one or
more of them?  Why are they sometimes the main and endless topic on
a supposed "DMC" list?  I thought this list was too address the
problem with Delorean related posts that were sometimes rejected by
the DML, not to simply allow any flame or improper post someone
wants to make.  Perhaps I read the statement on the home page of the
DMC Forum wrong buut I think this one line sums it up well.  "The
DMC Forum is an open discussion group for people to freely discuss
subject matter pertaining to the De Lorean DMC-12 automobile."  I
think Delroean realted posts have become the minority of posts on
the list.  More so the reason people leave or stop email delivery.

Gary

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxx>
wrote:
> The reason why people are leaving is that this is a DeLorean group
not
> a crumpy old lady group. The reason that I guit the first time was
> that there is a LOT of argueing over non-DeLorean related things,
like
> politics, oil companies, Forbes, DMCH, etc. Now, I'm used to all
the
> argueing but for some people it gets old and they don't feel like
> putting up with it like I used to feel. Now, I can't see myself
away
> from you guys, man I sound like my mom but this is where my best
> friends and "family" are at. Once a topic comes up we stay on it
for a
> month or so. It gets really boring reading the same thing in a
> different version for 30 days. I have had a few owners that have
told
> me that is the reason that they have left or are thinking of
leaving.

> Josh
> 10989
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx>
wrote:
> > It is sad.
> >
> > Mark V
> >

> > On Sep 19, 2005, at 9:08 PM, timnagin wrote:
> >
> > > People continue to leave.
> > >
> > > Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte