[DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

[DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

While I don't respect Marc's opinion, I do respect the fact that he
has one, and I am quite glad that he does. Let me explain below.

What's at debate here isn't one person reading between the lines, and
concieving an opinion, be it unpopular or not. What's at debate here
is Marc keeps writing negative opinions, and he can't understand why
people are consistantly in agreement that his opinions are negative.
There is no backlash because of what Marc has said. There is debate
because he won't stand behind his own words, and blames the
misinterpretation of others as a reason.

-Robert

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
> You guys dont understand Marc. Some people only want to see
positive
> things in life and others point out negative things. Marc seems to
read
> between the lines of the positive and negative things and come up
with
> his own opinion and lets us know what he thinks. Sometimes i also
think
> like Marc but i do not choose to post because of the backlash of
the
> forum sometimes.
>
> They are his opinions and we should respect his opinions.
>
> If we were all the same life would suck.
>
> Mark V

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS