Re: [DMCForum] Re: More Gullwinged cars

On 8/20/05, therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> It doesn't sound like it. The first Bradley GT was a open T-top, with
> thick B-pillars, high door sills. But there are no doors, and no canvas
> tops.

Yeah, that was it, then. I did a search for Bradley GT - the one I
test drove looked exactly like this blue one
(http://www.bradleygt.com/images/ed5.jpg) on the front page of
bradleygt.com. Same color & everything.

A woman I worked with said, "You can't buy that. That's a chick
magnet, and you're married." After that comment, I wanted it even
more. ;-) Until the test drive, that is... and, if I recall correctly
he wanted $4300 for it, which I considered overpriced especially given
it's relatively poor condition.

> OUCH! on that test drive! Usually my test has always been not only
> starting the vehicle, but forcing it idle and heat up. Watching the
> owner's face as you tell them that you want to see if the car will over
> heat is always a dead giveaway to any problems that might lie ahead.

Worst part is, there was traffic when it happened. I damn near hit
another vehicle. The owner was in the car with me and just acted like
everything was cool. I turned around, parked it at his place and said,
"Thanks, but no thanks."

-Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS