[DMCForum] Re: Tucker...

Cause some noob is selling it for a rich ignorant owner.

I like how he is establishing his auto selling company online with
this car as he states. Puhleease.

Still, nice original car. I got to open & close the door on one at
the Cord/Duesenburg museum once.

Sweet car. But the seller is a moron, using eBay's standard $.75
picture layout option with the incorrect picture sizing on such a
rare car.

Give it a descent auction at least, these pictures & layout are
horrible.

Just my $0.02

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> The amazing part is that the car is on eBay.  These cars usually
change
> hands privately.
>
> Greg

Behalf
> Of Marc Levy
> Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:54 AM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Tucker...
>
> The prices on the bottom of the page are about what I
> would expect.  A little under $500K
>
> IMHO, cheap for this kind of history.
>

> --- Michael Babb <mcbabb@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > Sweet - so, what is one o these worth?