From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of howardeskinjr
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 8:42 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Can anyone give me info on 7037 ?!!!

Joe,
In case you forgot, this is your initial email...

How BAD is that Delorean you bought? Me and a friend went to go look
at it. There is 100,725 miles on that car. The owner is a bit of a
slimeball. I hope the car doesn't suck up too much of your money
making it drivable again.

Clearly the group can understand that you are the "dickhead" based
upon your email.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS