[DMCForum] Re: My Delorean is for sale

Tom, the title was disclosed as "OTHER".

I did a mock listing of a vehicle to see what the process was like,
and I noticed while filling out the Ebay application, it states, and I
quote:

"Type of Vehicle Title: (Checkone)

Clear (most titles)
Salvage
Other (specify in Description)"

You checked OTHER, but did not bother to specify in the auction
description why it is so.  OTHER can be a number of things according
to ebay's definition of this field in the application, from "salvage"
to "not actual miles".

I am not suggesting that you tried to intentionally mislead me, but
the auction ended up being misleading.  Please contact me in private
soon regarding my deposit.  Also, I think if you were the one
purchasing any vehicle, you would want to know if it was a salvage
from the seller.  There is no reason to spend an extra $20 bucks on a
carfax report to find that out when the seller should just say it up
front.  Its on the title so you cannot escape from it.  If this were a
real in-person auction, I would have had access to the vehicle AND
would have been able to inspect the title for myself.

Thanks
-Randy