[DMCForum] Re: Seat Options

I would most definitally go with the DMCH seat covers.

Of ALL the replacement ones available, and especially the ones made
by upholstery shops (yuck) the DMCH ones are far superior, and they
still carry the french stitching on them. And since they buy in
bulk, it is way cheaper to buy from them as they can sell it at a
better price.

I say yuck to the upholstery shop, as each set of seats differs a
bit, and I unfortunatley have a set of full leather seats in 16851,
they look great, just I prefer the stock look on the seats, and DMCH
also uses a better leather after seeing several pairs of their
covers in the process of being installed.

I'd go with DMCH's seats for the best value/fit/quality/warranty.
But, it is your car.

Joe O'Brien

2524,
16634,