Re: [DMCForum] Value of 3500 mile 83 DMC automatic in Toledo Ohio

Re: [DMCForum] Value of 3500 mile 83 DMC automatic in Toledo Ohio

Again, when you can find decent runners for $13K-18K
now...  why risk it??  Unless the car is mint
otherwise, and it is a reasonable expectation that it
just needs the stale fuel cleaned out, I'd say pass.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/HliolB/TM