[DMCForum] Re: Consider this: The sun is hollow.

[DMCForum] Re: Consider this: The sun is hollow.

Wow Robert, you should have been a theoretical physicist.
You are right about a lot of things.  But dark is also a
force in itself as is light.  There actually is a dark
force.  And no, it is not satan nor anything evil.  It is
simply that which is not light.  There are three fundamental
forces that constitute reality = light, dark and spirit.  Or
said in more contemporary terms: energy, matter and
electromagnetism.  If you master prayer then you can use the
spirit as leverage to do everything.

Your suggestion of black fading to gray is intriguing.
Based only on chemical reactions then yes, black may fade to
gray.  But consider what happens if anything gets near a
black hole.  All of the excess neutrons are sucked off of
it.  Now the all isotopes are of balanced elements meaning
that they have the same count of protons as neutrons.  This
allows them to become translucent to a degree.  Glass, for
example, if converted completely would loose its reflective
& refractive properties making it invisible, per se save for
dust & finger prints.  All other matter would pass visible
light to some degree.  So you see (for lack of light in this
case) that a black hole is an interesting thing to play
with.  It is essentially a heat recycling engine.  There is
no entropy.  God created a perfect reality.  Black holes
absorb latent heat and convert it into cold matter.  That is
why they are black.  You cant see the matter they produce
because it is so cold.  And they also appear black, of
course, because they suck in light.  Okay, duh.  Are we
ready for what is next?  Truth is way stranger than fiction.
And I am actually a species of rabbit.  I believe that I am
an Easter bunny.  Oh, this is weird.  Next I will probably
prove that the moon is made of cheese.

Just pray.
Wow = walk on water
How many people want to try that successfully?
I believe I can teach you.

Captain Walt