[DMCForum] Sunvisor repair

Next week I will probably rip out the old ugly headliner of my car out
and put in the new stuff. My sunvisors need to be worked on as well,
they are stained and the fabric looks faded. Can I repair them with
out damaging them or do I need to buy new whole ones? They are not
important because they still do their job but who wants ugly visors?

Josh
10989