[DMCForum] Re: Looking for Captain Hydrogen

[DMCForum] Re: Looking for Captain Hydrogen

Hey Walt,

Lauren told me that you were trying to find me.  I'm Ben Ferguson a.k.a
Captain Hydrogen.

The brochure that I brought to the Memphis Show was for the purpose of
trying to generate interest in the DeLorean Community by highlighting
three technologies: The Larsen Radax Engine
(http://www.observations.org/Science/cleaneng.html), Stratified Spark
Injectors (which allow the Radax engine or any engine for that matter,
use any combustable fuel), and hydrogen conversion in general.

Is there anything that I can help you with?

Thank you,
Ben Ferguson
Arizona DeLorean Club (www.az-d.org), Car Cruise Director - VIN 10365
American Hydrogen Association (www.clean-air.org), Member of the Board
of Directors
Sonoran Scientific, LLC (Personal Interest and part time Renewable
Hydrogen Energy Systems R&D), Owner
captainhydrogen@xxxxxxx